Home: cleaning refrigerator, GAS stove, washing machine, range hood, inset sink, etc.
Bathroom: removing dirt and water stains from bathtub, toilet, sink, tiles, stainless steel, etc.
Tableware: effectively removes tea stains, coffee stains, red wine stains, oil stains, without leaving chemical residue
Fabrics: effectively removes stains from clothing or various fabrics, and has a bleaching effect when used on white clothing
Before washing, please check the material label of the clothing, and do not use it on wool, silk, leather, or non-washable clothing
Mix this product and laundry detergent in 40-60°C water until completely dissolved, then add the clothes to be washed. Soak for 20-30 minutes, making sure the water does not cover the clothes and the stain side is facing down. After the stains are completely dissolved, proceed with normal washing procedures. For stubborn stains, increase the amount or extend the soaking time, and scrub the affected area with laundry detergent. This method can also whiten and brighten clothes, remove odors, and prevent white clothes from turning yellow and dull.
2 scoops per 1 liter of water.
Pre-washing for Special Stains:
Mix this product in 40-60°C water until completely dissolved, then pour the solution into a spray bottle. Spray the solution directly onto the stain and wet it, wait until the stain disappears completely, and rinse with clean water. This method is especially suitable for cleaning carpets, fabric sofas, and other items that are difficult to clean. Depending on the severity of the stain, the soaking time can be appropriately extended or shortened.
2 scoops per 1 liter of water.
Disinfection and Deodorization:
Mix this product in 40-60°C water and soak or wipe the surface of the item to be cleaned. This can effectively remove odors and bacteria from the surface of the item without harming it.
1/2 scoop per 1 liter of water.
Hard Surface Tools:
Mix this product in the tool to be cleaned and pour in boiling water until completely submerged. Soak for 10 minutes, then rinse with clean water. For particularly severe dirt, increase the amount used.
1 scoop per 1 liter of water.
Mix this product according to the dosage and add it to boiling water. Pour the solution into the clogged drain and soak for 1 hour.
5 scoops per 1 liter of water.
1 scoop is approximately 15g.
• Do not exceed 60°C when using this product to avoid damaging the surface coating of the item. Please make sure this product is completely dissolved in water before use.
• Do not use in a sealed container to avoid danger.
• Do not use on easily oxidizable metal products such as aluminum, iron, copper, and lead to avoid causing damage to the item.
• Before washing clothes, please check the washing instructions on the label, and test the clothes to make sure they will not fade before using this product.
• Keep out of reach of children to avoid ingestion and danger. Seal the package after use.
• If accidentally touched in the eyes or swallowed, rinse immediately with plenty of water. Seek medical attention if discomfort persists.
• It is recommended to wear rubber gloves when in contact with this product or solution.
• Do not mix with hydrochloric acid, vinegar, chlorine bleach, or other cleaning agents for simultaneous use.